Empresaria Group plc Has Acquired 56% stake in Alternattiva

 

Our client, Empresaria Group plc, the AIM-listed global staffing specialist, has expanded its international footprint by acquiring a 56% stake in Alternattiva, a company based in Santiago, Chile and specializing in the provision of outsourced sales and marketing staff. The remaining 44% of the of company will continue to be held by the Alternattiva management team.

 

Date
Category
Buy Mandates, Human Capital