Last updated: May 2018
Who We Are
This website is communicated by and is the property of Goldenhill Technology Advisors LLP (“Goldenhill”). Goldenhill Technology Advisors LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales and with the registered number OC320414. The registered office is 9 Bickels Yard, 151-153 Bermondsey St., London, SE1 3HA.
Information We May Collect from You
You are not required to provide any personal information to access the site. We may, however, collect and process the following information about you:
- If you contact us via email, phone, letter or send us a CV (or permit a recruitment agent or another third party to send a CV to us), we may collect information about and keep a record of that correspondence
- In the future we may decide to collect and process details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access
How do I turn cookies off?
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Use of This Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information that you requested from us or which we feel may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To process and consider your application for a position, and to contact you if necessary
- To distribute our quarterly reports, deal announcements, newsletters or other marketing materials
If you change your mind about us using your data in the ways described in this Policy, please let us know by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the links embedded in the email.