Who We Are
This website is communicated by and is the property of Goldenhill Technology Advisors LLP (“Goldenhill”). Goldenhill Technology Advisors LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in England and Wales and with the registered number OC320414. The registered office is 9 Bickels Yard, 151-153 Bermondsey St., London, SE1 3HA.
Information We May Collect from You
You are not required to provide any personal information to access the site. We may, however, collect and process the following information about you:
- If you contact us via email, phone, letter or send us a CV (or permit a recruitment agent or another third party to send a CV to us), we may collect information about and keep a record of that correspondence
- In the future we may decide to collect and process details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources that you access
How do I turn cookies off?
Most web browsers allow some control of cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies/
Use of This Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with the information that you requested from us or which we feel may be of interest to you where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
- To process and consider your application for a position, and to contact you if necessary
- To distribute our quarterly reports, deal announcements, newsletters or other marketing materials
If you change your mind about us using your data in the ways described in this Policy, please let us know by contacting us at [email protected]. You may also opt out of receiving marketing emails by following the links embedded in the email.
Sharing Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are required to do so by law or legal process; to law enforcement authorities or other government entities based on lawful disclosure request; or, when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent harm or financial loss; or, in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity
- In the event that Goldenhill, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
Our site may occasionally contain links to sites of third parties. These linked sites are not under the control of Goldenhill and Goldenhill is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained within a linked site. Please note that these sites have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest that you review, and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Security, Data Transfers Outside of The EEA and Data Retention
We take all reasonable steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will keep your information only for as long as we reasonably require and, in any event, only for as long as data protection legislation permits.
The data that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for, or with, Goldenhill or one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in, amongst other things, support services to the business. By submitting your personal data, you acknowledge this transfer, storing and processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data when transmitted across the internet, any transmission is at your own risk.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions, your use of the site, and all matters and disputes connected with them, are governed by and shall by construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If you access the website from outside the UK, you are responsible for ensuring compliance with any local laws relating to access.
Goldenhill’s Approach to The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are committed to observing the highest standards of confidentiality, data protection and data security and have a thorough and progressed GDPR implementation programme underway.
Your Information and Your Rights