Deals | Hays | Verdus | Goldenhill International M&A Advisors
Business Sold
Deals | Hays | Verdus | Goldenhill International M&A Advisors
Acquiring Business

Hays plc retained us to perform a buy-side search for a U.S. platform company which resulted in Hays acquiring 80% of Veredus Corp., for an initial consideration of approximately $44m. Hays has the option to acquire the remaining 20% in March 2018. Veredus is a specialist IT staffing company headquartered in Tampa, Florida, with 10 branch offices. It has 150 employees and over 700 contractors currently active on assignments.

About Goldenhill International M&A Advisors

With offices in London, Milan, San Diego, Buenos Aires and Luxembourg, Goldenhill’s business is to advise our clients in M&A engagements. Our engagements include providing services to Sellers or Buyers in M&A projects in the Europe, North and South America, Asia and the Middle East/Africa. We have extensive experience and a specific emphasis in the financial technology (Fintech), human resources technology (HRtech), IT services and human capital sectors. The majority of our engagements result in cross-border transactions.